Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Lookout

November 17, 2012


I woke up thinking that this was going to be my first Friday where nothing was planned and I would have absolutely nothing to do, school was out for a holiday and nothing else was on my schedule. I decided to embrace doing nothing and even was planning on enjoying the leisure. After having a nice breakfast of pineapple, I get a text from Dominca and Sean, they wanted to go to this secrete beach which is at the end of my village- score shit to do! They came to my place to pick me up and then looked around a bit and somehow it came up that it was not Friday but in fact it was Saturday; yes that is right, I legitimately was an entire day behind the rest of the world in my head. Before you judge me too hard, there is little use for knowing the days at this venture in my life, maybe when I start officially teaching it will make since, but as of now time is irrelevant in all of its forms.


We walked to this amazing lookout point and then down to this incredible beach. I am so luckily to live within walking distance of one of the most amazing spots I have ever been too.




IMG_2084


The secrete beach from the lookout


IMG_2086


the view from the lookout


IMG_2088


me, Dominica and Sean


As I am writing this three days later, me going to the beach with Sean, Dominica and 2 other palangies is still the talk of my village. Everyone keeps asking me, adults included, so you went to the beach on Saturday? I feel like a celebrity almost, never have I had the insignificant (or significant for that matter) details of my life been such big news!



No comments:

Post a Comment